New & Improved
Large Lot Marketing Program
This program is now available to producers with 400+ green skins or 200+ dry skins who desire to sell their skins when THEY want to.
How it works:
The hunter/trapper makes an appointment with GFW to deliver their skins to one of the following:
- GFW (Forreston, IL), or
- one of GFW’s route stops, or
- a GFW affiliated dealer.
The lot of skins will be tagged and kept separate until they are graded.
- Green raccoon and coyotes must be frozen, combed and de-burred.
- Green beaver must be frozen.
- Dry skins must be properly handled.
- GFW will grade the skins and make an offer to the producer. The producer has the following options:
- The producer may accept the offer, and a check will be mailed immediately.
- The producer may opt to wait for payment on their graded skins until a time when they feel the market is most favorable to them. Upon request, GFW will send a check immediately.
Note: Once the skins are graded, they are mixed in with all other goods. GFW keeps a record of the producer’s graded skins until the producer chooses to be paid.
Advantages for the producer:
- Quality and size are precisely rewarded.
- The producer has the option to receive payment right away or wait.
- Immediate payment upon request.
- Green skins are valued much closer to dry skins.
- No storage, commission or handling fees. Note: Processing fees will apply to green skins.
- Previous offers are not valid once rejected.
- No skins are able to be returned.
Call Bryce for an appointment or with questions at 815-938-2381